幼儿园 |小学,我们来啦!Hello, Primary School!

        MUTUAL ACQUAINTANCE and sympathy are necessary factors in establishing an ideal relation between kindergartner and primary teacher. It is necessary that the kindergartner should know what the primary school attempts, and that the primary teacher should have a sympathetic knowledge of the work of the kindergarten.

——Lucy Wheelock

 

说到小学孩子们会想到什么呢?

小学对于大班的孩子陌生又熟悉,

站在幼儿园的二楼远远眺望就能看到厦门工学院附属学校鲜艳的五星红旗飘扬在上空。

面对充满未知与不确定的那一刻,孩子们会如何?

Part.1

1 说到小学你会想到... ...

Primary school remind you of...

Freya:我会想到我的大姐,因为我的大姐在附校读书。

My elder sister studies in that school.

Molly:我想小学是彩色的,就像幼儿园一样的漂亮。

I think it is just colourful as our kindergarten.

Lulu:我会想Mia老师和Eva老师。

I will miss Teacher Mia and Teacher Eva.

Gavin:小学就是一个白色的大长方形的山。

The primary school is like a big mountain with all the white walls around it.

是的,孩子们印象中的小学带着朦胧期待与感性。

The impression of primary school is full of 

expectation and sensibility in children’s mind.

Part.2

快上小学了,你准备好了吗?

Are You Ready for primary School?

 

班级模拟小学课堂

Simulation Primary School Curriculum

Ran Ran:小学要用到笔,我已经会自己削铅笔,还能打扫干净桌子。

I can use a pencil sharpener and clean the desk as well.

Nina:我已经会写自己的中文名和英文名,而且我还会自己收拾书包。

I can write both my Chinese name and English name, and I can pack my bag by myself.

Cherry:上小学还要会看日历,这样就知道什么时候放假,什么时候上学了。

I can read a calender. Then I can know when our vocation will start.

Grace:我知道,上课的时候身体要坐直,老师我可以坐得很直很好看。

I know that we have to sit up straight. Look, teacher.

Roger:这么简单啊!我也坐得很直啊,不信你看。

That’s easy, I can do it too!

Part.3

 你好,小学!初次见面请多关照。

First Meet with Primary School

       孩子们在老师们的带领下,怀着好奇、带着心中的疑问,跨进了厦门工学院附属学校。孩子们用好奇的双眼认真地观察着陌生又熟悉的校园。

       Under the lead of teachers, children visited the Affiliated School of the Xiamen Institute of Technology (Affiliated School for short). We had an exciting tour on the primary school campus. Everything is fascinating for our children. 

        在小学部叶老师的带领下,和哥哥姐姐们一起参加庄严肃穆的升旗仪式,并跟随哥哥姐姐们齐唱国歌,看着红旗缓缓升起,体验到了作为一名小学生在升国旗时的神圣与自豪。

        We joined the flag-raising ceremony and experience the honour as being a pupil in primary school. We singed the nation song together, full of pride.

孩子们走进一年级的课堂,观看哥哥姐姐们上语文课。课堂上哥哥姐姐认真听讲、积极举手、专心学习的情景给孩子们留下了深刻的印象。

The children walked into the first grade classroom and watched a Chinese class in Class One Grade One. During the class, all pupils listened carefully, raised their hands and concentrated on learning, which left a deep impression on our children.

Part.4

小学老师来给我们上课啦!

More about Learning in Primary School

        为了让孩子们掌握正确的书写姿势,附属学校小学部一年级林老师给孩子们带来切实有效的课程——《正确的读写姿势》。

        We invited the first grade teacher, Teacher Lin from the Affiliated School gave the children an effective course--"correct reading and writing gesture".

        孩子们聚精会神地听课,碰到不懂的地方也及时寻求老师的帮助。

       The children listened carefully, and when they encountered something they didn't understand, they also sought the help from our Teacher Lin.

孩子们聚精会神地听课,碰到不懂的地方也及时寻求老师的帮助

        The children listened carefully, and when they encountered something they didn't understand, they also sought the help from our Teacher Lin.

看!经过林老师一节课的指导,我们的读写姿势标准吗?

Look, are we right?

男生们进步很明显,女生们也不弱哦!

Boys are good, so as girls~

        在参观了小学和体验课程后,孩子们有很多收获,也有更多的了解和期待,对小学的担忧和迷茫正一点点散去,期待和憧憬渐渐强烈起来。

        After the children have experience some of the curriculum, the sorrow and worry have faded.

Part.5

孩子要读小学了,家长要做什么?

Then, what can parents do?

        当然,除了给宝贝们做好充足的准备,家长也要一起学习,幼儿园请来了附属学校的老师给家长带来幼小衔接讲座沙龙,让大家了解小学都有哪些课程,孩子接下来会有哪些变化,在家里应该如何配合才能帮助宝贝们更好地做好幼儿园与紧张的小学生活的过渡。

        Teacher Lin from Affiliated School delivered a speech of how parents can do to help our children to better transition from kindergarten to primary school. She talked about many difficulties that might happen in future learning in primary school, and our parents could try to help our children create a fine learning environment.It starts from now.

大家以为这样就结束了吗?

不,还有好多丰富的内容,

请看幼小衔接活动大预告:

附属学校小学部一年级各科老师

将到幼儿园给大班孩子上课,

学科涵盖以下课程:语文、数学、英语、

科学、心理健康和闽南文化等等。

To be continued...

我们期待宝贝们在今年的下半年都能

顺利解锁灿烂的小学生活,

更好更快地适应小学学习氛围,

为更好的明天打下坚实的基础。

The future is waiting for them. 

We believe that every children can

 achieve a wonderful primary school life.

“I can do it!”